Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Look what I did........

Ok, So It's no secret that I love crafts. Anything that requires the use of a glue gun, a sewing machine, ribbon or embellishments of any kind is for me. I could spend hours drooling at the craft store. I buy things that I don’t even know what to do with. I have a craft room. It is my favorite place in the world. I could spend weeks in there and never emerge. I love crafts.

So when I saw the Black ‘Christmas’ Wreath at the craft store my brain went into overdrive. I drove slightly over the speed limit to get home and plug in my glue gun. 10 minutes later and this was hanging on our front door. The picture doesn’t really do it justice. There are little purple and green and black ornaments on it that you can’t really see.



I love crafts.

No comments: