Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My hometown...



I signed up to participate in Shannon's My hometown Swap. The idea is to send things that represent your hometown.

I sent stuff more from the closestbigcity than my hometown, I mean, I do live in Ohio. Home of The Ohio State Buckeyes, Anthony Thomas Chocolates, Bath and Body Works, and Cheryl's cookies. Any idea what I sent?

Now, on to what I got...

I got my stuff from Jennifer, she lives in Jacksonville.... and went the flowery/beach route.
Hubby planted the flowers last night.... Anything to keep him busy....
Those refresh things go in the vents on your car. My whole car now smells like a pina colada. uuummmmmm...yum!
I figure this will be our new 'grill' plate. You know the plate that the cooked food comes in from the gill on.....Which reminds me, I have to come up a dinner plan tonite.

4 comments:

T Rex Mom said...

Sounds like fun! I might have to try this!

Caitlin said...

Very cool idea! How do you feel about potatoes? That's all I've got for Idaho.

Jennifer said...

Glad it got there safe and sound!
Jen :)

Shannon said...

I haven't been to the beach in years!

I'd love for my car to smell like pina colada... right now, it smells like melted crayons and stale french fries, LOL!

Looks like you got some great loot... thanks for participating in the swap! Hope you've had fun with it :)