Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentines Decor

I don't think I've ever decorated for Valentine's Day before, except for a front door wreath. But I am this year!



I found these puffy glitter heart ornaments at JoAnn's. Do people have Valentine Trees?? Any who I pulled the string out of the top... I think they look pretty good in this jar.



Then I got some wood letters together....


and some scrapbook paper and paint and Mod Podge....and of course I had some help painting...


and the mantle is decorated!!



I really like it!!

4 comments:

Caitlin said...

How funny, I just posted a picture of MY mantle too! :) I like your glass jars filled with stuff- very creative. And I am impressed that you modge-podged the letters- CUTE!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I love the idea of decorating for Valentine's day!

Anonymous said...

Lovely post!! Very creative...

Aileigh said...

Look at you! How creative! Great ideas and great help!