Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Blog Fart Fridays

Blog Farts – noun. Def: Crappy ideas that are too short to make a real blog post, but when combined, join forces to make one unified, albeit half assed, post.





~One year ago today, M2 came home from the hospital for the first time. He was six weeks old. Next Friday I'll tell you that he came home from the hospital for the second time. He was seven weeks old. I really need to tell his complete story.

~I finally got my Etsy store opened. I don't have a lot in there but I am working on more stuff all the time. I'm really excited about finally having it. Take a look around and let me know what you think. Any thoughts welcome.

~Our Siberian Husky got a new home this week. We've had her for 6 years, we got her from a Husky rescue. She was Hubby's dog, he loved her. He always wanted a Husky. She never liked me. M1 was terrified of her, she didn't like our new home, and we just didn't have time to give her what she needed. I feel terrible, but I just don't think over the last year she has gotten 1/2 the attention or care that she needs and deserves. Any one that knows Huskies knows they are a lot of work, and probably not the best dog to have around small children. She has a new home and a new Daddy. Hubby is very happy with her new home and thinks she will be very happy there. He's happy about the change, so I am happy too.

~We are having a yard sale this weekend. I HATE yard sales. I hate everything about them. I would really rather donate all the crap to the Kidney Foundation, but I need the money, and I need to get rid of all the crap, so yard sale it is.

~I am participating in Shannon's Hometown Swap, see my button over there to the right? Head over to her site to participate. If you decide to participate, please tell her I sent you over!! I've never done a swap before, but who wouldn't want something from lovely Ohio!!

~For more Blog Fart Fridays check out Jaci.

11 comments:

T Rex Mom said...

The Etsy store looks great - lovely wreaths.

Happy coming home to M2.

Good luck with the yard sale.

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on the yard sale. I will sometimes go to one and check it out, but stay at home in my yard all weekend long, blowing our days off? Um, no thanks!

Good luck with your Etsy store!

Kelley with Amy's Angels said...

My future sister-in-law's husband (does that make him my brother in law? So confusing...) is a vet and he is the "official vet" of a popular dog sled team in northern MN. He agrees...Husky's are a lot of work and are not for everyone. I'm glad you found a home and everyone is happy!

Good luck on the garage sale!

Kathy said...

I hate yardsales too. I have to have one this year, but geeze. I swear if you had mink coats for a dollar, someone would look at it and say, "Are you kidding? A dollar for mink?"

Shannon said...

Yard sales are good and bad... you can make some good money, but boy is it a lot of work!

Nina said...

I am thinking of doing a yard sale here soon. I have so much baby stuff and done having babies so it is time to say good bye to it all. Part of me just wants to give it away but then I think all that stuff would make enough money to buy the boys some new summer cloths. I am going to just have to suck it up here soon.

Brindi said...

Congrats on the Etsy store!

Yard sales are terrible - but just think of all that extra cash!

Christie said...

good luck on your yard sale, i did one today and made 80 bucks in 4 hours. not too shabby since it was all cloudy and yucky!

Tiffany @ Eat at Home said...

Good luck with the yard sale. I never do very good with those. I've done better with Craigslist.

Muthering Heights said...

Good luck with the yard sale!

LOLOLOL, I love the idea of "Blog Farts!"

The Wrenns said...

That's great about M2!