Friday, July 10, 2009

Jaci's back!!!~~You know what that means!!!

Blog Farts – noun. Def: Crappy ideas that are too short to make a real blog post, but when combined, join forces to make one unified, albeit half assed, post. see also: memes, surveys.Source: Jaci, Ravings of a Mad Housewife

**I mentioned Hubby got a new job, but I didn't mention where the new job was. Hubby will be working at The Ohio State University Medical Center!!! YIPPPEEEEE!!!!!! I am so proud of him, I know he will do an excellent job there! He starts in two weeks!!

**I am making a birthday cake for a friends daughter tomorrow. I'm excited, I like to decorate cakes. I'll share a picture next week.

**I'm having surgery on Monday for my deviated septum, nasal spurs and crushed sinuses. I'm terrified. I've never been under anesthesia before, and I'm not looking forward to the breathing tube. The only good thing about the surgery is that I'll be off work for a week and a half.

**I am making a quilt for a friend who is having a baby girl. Only problem is my friend is having a Csection on the 20th, like next week, and except for buying the fabric for the quilt I haven't even started it. Why am I such a procrastinator? I never used to be like that!! I wonder what happened?

**I keep thinking I'll get laid off work soon. I'm still seriously pissed off about that pay cut, I'm bored here and still have no work to do. I just wish they would lay me off now so that I can enjoy some of the summer with the boys. Maybe after I'm off work next week and they see how little I do they'll lay me off when I come back. One can only hope....

I think that's all I got... Happy Friday!!

2 comments:

T Rex Mom said...

Good luck with the surgery - my friend sits in on a lot of those as an anesthesiologist and says they usually go well. But enjoy the time off and hopefully it will be as pain free as possible.

I can't wait to see the quilt.

Good luck with work.

Oh, and thanks for all the advice.

Caitlin said...

Good luck with the surgery! And with getting laid off ;). Can't wait to see the quilt and cake!