Sunday, May 10, 2009

Not me Monday


I did not have to sit through a mandatory meeting at work last Friday, and that meeting did not require me to take a pay cut to keep my job. I did not in turn cry my eyes out for the rest of the day and the entire weekend.

I am not seriously thinking about taking my 401K out to help ease the pay cut. I know that is terrible, I will have to retire some day, but I also need a place to live today.


I am not going to have to get a part time job in order to make up for (part of) the pay cut that I had to take. I do not have an interview this afternoon for that part time job.

I did not have a fantasic Mother's Day.

I did not decide to put ads on my blog, (see them to the left and the bottom?) AdSense apparently thinks that my blog is only about trachs and airways, since that is what all the ads relate to. I have not (ok I really have not) clicked on any of the ads, b/c that's illegal (or something like that) although I (do not) want to click on them b/c I actually am (not) interested in them. If anyone else is interested in trachs and airways and you find that you just don't get enough info about them from me, please feel free to click on the ads to the left and bottom. (Hint, Hint)

I did not let my 13 month old fall out of his high chair and on to the floor. I would never do that, I am a way better Mother than that.

I did not go roller skating on Saturday night with M1, it was not the first time in probably 20 years since I have been roller skating. I did not fall down, really, I DID NOT fall down.

I do not plan to finish an entire bottle of wine to night.

8 comments:

T Rex Mom said...

Oh, I am so sorry about the job thing. I can understand the bottle of wine!

I was laid off in January and my hubby had to take a 10% pay cut recently. I think there are many of us who can relate.

Hang in there.

And Happy Mother's Day!

Kelley with Amy's Angels said...

Hang in there! I've dipped into the 401(k) before, too. It sucks, but sometimes you just have to do what you have to do. : )

Aileigh said...

I am so sorry... I hope everything works out okay. I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers...

Hugs,
Aimee

Cammie said...

Happy Monday!!!

Carin said...

Oh, I am so sorry about your job. Hopefully that wine helped you to relax a little =) I bet it was fun skating!

Helga said...

Hi, I ventured over from MckMamas blog and read about your crappy Friday, I am so sorry about that. To try to make your day I went and pushed on all your ads to try to make you a little bit of money :o) I hope your day gets better.

Helga

dmelen said...

Hope things get better. Thanks for sharing.

Caitlin said...

Oh man! I am so sorry about your job! That really sucks! We'll be keeping our fingers crossed for your second job...