Monday, May 18, 2009

Not Me Monday...Monday Again??

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to http://www.mycharmingkids.net read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not come home from work to this sweet little baby with a bruised eye and bloody lip last week. This is not from two separate falls in the same day. He is not still the cutest baby in the world.


And that little face did not look worse as the week went on.

We did not go to M1's, little friend's birthday party on Saturday night. The boys did not have a fabulous time. Nope, Not us!

I did not go scrap booking until Midnight on Friday night with some girl friends. We did not have a great time, and I did not get lots of pages done. I am not counting down the days until we get to go again. Not me!

I was not told that Hubby and the boys had a great time Friday night while I was not scrap booking. Hubby did not let the boys stay up way too late eating snacks and watching baseball! Nope, not him!

I did not start my part time job yesterday, and am not exhausted from working until after 10pm.

I did not send out a dozen resumes last week trying to find another real job. Nope, Not me!

Hubby is not going out of town this weekend leaving me home alone with the M’s. And we have not already started making plans of stuff to do. Nope, not us.

I did not get the rest of the garden planted this weekend. (I know, I’m a little late, I heard all about it from my Dad.)

I am not looking forward to having next Monday off work.

So, what did you not do this week? For more visit MckMama.

6 comments:

Kati said...

Ahh! That was great! I am soooo bad at this carnival!!!

Pssst! I left you some (a d) click love!

Cammie said...

he looks like such a little BOY there instead of a baby....
Happy Monday!

Kelley with Amy's Angels said...

I did not browse the internet for hours on end last week at work looking for unique items for the Silent Auction--when I should have been working. Nope. Not me!

Aileigh said...

Love that pic!!! Bruise and all! Yay for scrapping! Wish I lived closer... I would tag along! :)

T Rex Mom said...

Sounds like a nice weekend!

M2 is still the cutest!

Caitlin said...

Good luck with the job applications! And with the weekend alone!
You sure have a lot on your plate right now!