Thursday, May 21, 2009

Tag your it.

Melissa tagged me with a sharing meme, a couple of weeks ago, I hadn't gotten around to doing it until now. I have no excuse why, I just suck like that. Anywho, here goes.

8 things I am looking forward to:
1. Getting laid off of work!
2. Finding a NEW JOB!
3. Being able to quit my newly acquired part time job- there's nothing wrong with the job itself, I just don't want to work 2 jobs.
4. The long Holiday weekend.
5. M2's Dr's appt in July.
6. M2's surgery, that will hopefully be scheduled at said Dr's appt in July.
7. Taking the M's to the Newport Aquarium and on the Ducks.
8. Taking M1 to Kings Island, (M2 isn't old enough yet).

8 things I did yesterday:
1. Sent out resumes to find a new job
2. Worked at both jobs
3. Had a late night snack with M2
4. Made dinner for the Ms and Hubby in the morning before I left for work.
5. Sat outside and read a book at lunch
6. Surfed the internet and read blogs at my full time job-I don't have much else to do!
7. Ate an ice cream cone in between jobs
8. Hugged and Kissed the Ms as much as possible

8 things I wish I could do:
1. Find a new job (seeing a theme yet?)
2. Get out of debt
3. Take the Ms to Disney World
4. Find out more info about my family history
5. Take a road trip-anywhere but here!
6. Get out of this pissed off/depressed funk- I know you are all tired of hearing about it-Sorry.
7. Learn to knit or crochet.
8. Learn to tell the difference between knitting and crocheting

8 shows I watch:
1. Prison Break
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Private Practice
4. Brothers & Sisters
5. Desperate Housewives
6. Law & Order - I like them all!!
7. Diego
8. Backyardigans

I'm supposed to tag 8 people, but I'm not, because, in case you haven't heard, I suck like that. So if you want to do it, feel free!

3 comments:

Caitlin said...

I want an ice cream cone! Yummy! I am so bad at doing these things too, and passing them on!

And don't worry about talking about your job a lot- it is a HUGE part of what is going on in your life right now, so whine away! It's your blog! :)

T Rex Mom said...

The aquarium sounds like real fun - I'd be looking forward to that too!

Leah said...

MckMama skipped the Not Me's this week, but you can still participate in Toot Your Horn Tuesday! Come on by
www.sillylittlesparrow.com
Hope you had a nice Memorial Day!