Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Advent Calendar


This is the M's Advent Calendar. Cute right? I made it out of scrap book supplies. The decorations that can be used are endless!! I searched the internet forever trying to find a cute idea. This took sometime to make, but the M's (really just M1, M2 is too little) love it.

It's a muffin tin, there are all kinds of cute things that can be tucked into the little cups. Hersey's Miniatures, York Peppermint Patties, Reindeer Corn, Christmas Peeps- just to name a few. On days when the 'gift' is too big to fit in the cup I just write a little note that says 'See Mommy'. M1 is really into it, every morning when he wakes up he tells me he is 'Ready to open his door now'.

This morning when he got up he asked me if his 'door had something to eat or make'? He is going to be so disappointed on Dec 26 when there are no more doors!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow~ that is super cute! I wish I was that talented. I bought one for Aiden and he is going to be really disappointed when there aren't any more doors to open too.