Monday, December 29, 2008

Decorating

No, not for Christmas (I'm ready to take that down!) just normal house decorating. We've lived in this house for about 10 months, but we've had a tough year and are doing things a little at a time.

So here is my kitchen table 'nook' before...
And here it is after...


Front Door before...

And after...



And then I really decided to start taking down Christmas decorations and started with the Christmas Wreath.


Here's the 'January' Wreath. I made it, isn't it GREAT!?!?!? I LOVE IT!!

I had to add my Michael's 70% off find.. I love my Blue Bird.


Oh it's just PERFECT, I JUST CAN'T STAND HOW GREAT THIS LOOKS!!


And since it was 55 degrees out Hubby and M1 went ahead and took down the outside Christmas Lights.


3 comments:

Barely Domestic Mama said...

Love the decorations.

I wandered over to your blog from SITS.

Caitlin said...

I. Love. Your. Wreath! How in the world did you make it? It is BEAUTIFUL! I have been hesitant to take down my Christmas wreath because I thought that the door would look bare - the perfect solution! Please tell me!
brianandcaitlin(at)gmail(dot)com

Leah said...

just stopping by from SITS.

where did you get that beautiful lettering? love it!