Saturday, January 10, 2009

6 Sleepers

I was getting M2 ready for bed last night and couldn't snap up his sleeper! So I asked Hubby to give me another one. I couldn't even get his feet in that one, no way he would have been able to straighted his leg. So Hubby handed me another, SAME THING!!! The 4th sleeper finally fit.

We went down stairs and I started giving him his last bottle of the night when I noticed my arm was wet. I looked at M2 only to find out that he had done number 2 in his diaper and it was just runny enough to run out his diaper. EEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Back upstairs for a diaper and sleeper change. Sleeper number 5 was so short in the sleeves it looked like I had a t shirt on him. With sleeper NUMBER 6 on he finally got tucked into his bed! ALL OF THE SLEEPERS THAT DIDN'T FIT WERE 9 Months. HE IS 9 MONTHS!! AAARGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

3 comments:

Cammie said...

that is a lot of sleepers.

Anonymous said...

Oh no! That's awful! The same thing happened with all of Aiden's pants. It's amazing how they seem to grow overnight sometimes! And of course that has to be the night for a leaky diaper!!

Anonymous said...

You always have such cute pictures so I've tagged you with a photo tag if you want to play along!