Monday, January 19, 2009

Not me!

If it's Monday then it's Not Me Monday hosted by MckMama, So here it goes...

I DID NOT give my 9 month old chocolate cake w/ red buttercream icing. Not at my house, that would be terrible.


I DID NOT have to change M2's trach a week early b/c he had carrots and they stained the top of his trach. Nope not me!


I DID NOT go to JoAnn Fabrics 3 times in one week to buy $.99 Simplicity patterns. I would NOT do that b/c it is a limit of 10 per person.

I DID NOT LAUGH MY A$$ OFF, and then I DID NOT SERIOUSLY CONSIDER buying this pattern at JoAnn Fabrics just because Simplicity patterns were $.99. I DID NOT laugh to my self all day thinking about how much my cat would LOVE ME FOR THIS!!





Seriously, I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING AT THAT PICTURE!!!


I DID NOT spend over $100 on quilting fabrics at JoAnn's to go with the $.99 patterns I bought. Just b/c fabric is 50% does not mean I have to buy it. Nope Not Me.


I DID NOT give that same 9 month old an entire Snack Pack of chocolate pudding just because he hung on the bottom of my leg and begged for it. He also DID NOT get Cheez Its as a snack. Nope, I would never give that to my baby.


I DID NOT start this post last week!


I am NOT still CRACKING UP AT THAT CAT PICTURE!!

6 comments:

Cammie said...

I dont think I realized your son had a trach....you will have to tell his story sometime.
Happy Monday!

Alicia said...

That picture is hilarious! It is Not Me that feels that if its on sale that I do need to buy it...I mean its on sale!!

Kelley with Amy's Angels said...

My cat would never come near me again!

And yes! If we do the auction again, I'd love to chat with you about making a little something. I'll keep you posted. : )

Leah said...

Yep, it's a funny cat picture!! I wish I could sew. Will you sew me something? :)

LucieP said...

ha! my friend, Mary would LOVE the cat picture!
I don't know what Simplicity patterns are and it is not because I have no clue how to sew more than a button...but I'm sure whatever you're making would be much more expensive than if you just bought it, RIGHT?!

Rhea said...

That cat photo is too much! I love it.