Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I got a Makeover...

Check me out!! I have been made over!! Aren't I pretty? I feel like I should be walking the runway and showing some leg!! I feel so bright and cheerful!!

I know I'm not as fancy as some of you, but I'm still pretty new around here and I am pretty impressed with myself that I managed to do this!! And best of all my makeover was FREE!! There is a new sponsor over at SITS, Little Window Shoppe, and they have FREE layouts. Their button is to your right, go ahead and click on it!!

Thanks SITS and Little Window Shoppe, I feel like a whole new person!! Now if I just had time to get a hair cut.............hmmmmmm...........

2 comments:

AndreaLeigh said...

Hello, I'm visiting from SITS. Very cute layout. Love the colors!

The Me/ The Wife/ The Mom said...

Hey...I came over from SITS! I like your new blog! Brown and blue are my favorite! Enjoy!