Tuesday, November 25, 2008

2008

I haven't posted for a while, but I really don't have much to say. There are a lot of things I would like to talk about, or get motivated about but I just can't. 2008 has been a really hard year for our family and for a few of my friends as well. I really want 2008 to be over. I'm tired of it. I'm tired of a new issue of some sort coming up nearly everyday. I want a 'drama free' life. I know that's not entirely possible, but I don't want the REALLY BAD drama that has happened this year. It just seems that EVERYTHING that could go bad has, and all the usual bad stuff has been WORSE this year. My one friend keeps telling me that GOD will only give me what I can handle. But I think HE has given me to much this year. I'm worn-out, exhausted, beat up. I would just love to crawl into a hole and not come out until 2009. I need a BREAK, some GOOD news, ANYTHING!

We received an offer on our house on Jan. 1 of 2008, we thought we were starting the year off right. We were SADLY mistaken.

There are some days that I don't even want to get out of bed, because I never know when the BAD news will hit me.

I could list all the terrible things of 2008, but I think it would just UPSET and DEPRESS me more. I don't know, maybe it would HELP.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I'm visiting you from SITS. I pray 2009 will bring you a better year. I'm sorry this one has been so hard. Keep clinging to God. I don't know if he only gives us what we can handle, but I know that through Him we can handle whatever comes. He will never leave us. I really do pray you have a better year in 2009!

April Kennedy said...

Your comment on my blog about Blake touched me and made the lump in my throat grow bigger! Thank you.

I felt sad for your 2008 year. I try to find positives for negatives...it is the only way I can stay sane. Usually through trials it brings people closer together. Hopefully the challenges of 2008 have brought you closer to someone...your husband, a friend, your children....even God.

Here's hoping for a happier 2009!