Friday, March 13, 2009

1996

Melissa had this survey on her blog. Looks fun, and I'm all about playing along!!

Fill this out about your SENIOR year of High School! IN YOUR SENIOR YEAR DID YOU...

1. Did you date someone from your school? The first have of senior year,I dated a football player. We dated for about 2 1/2 years total. I dated a soccer play that was a freshman at the local college the second half of senior year. I thought I was soooo cool, dating a college guy and all. And man was he gorgeous!

2. Did you marry someone from your high school? No, but I think everyone though the football player and I were going to get married.

3. Did you car pool to school? Not really

4. What kind of car did you have? Grey Chevy Cavalier

5. What kind of car do you have now? Black Buick Rendezvous. But I hate to say it, I think it's getting traded in for a mini van.

6. Its Friday night...where are you now? In the summer, on the back patio having drinks, in the winter, the craft room, having drinks. hummmm...

7. It is Friday night...where were you then? Football Games, where else?!?!?

8. What kind of job did you have in high school? I worked in the grill at McDonald's.

9. What kind of job do you do now? I am in Sales and Marketing.

10. Were you a party animal? Not in high school, but nobody at my school really was.

11. Were you considered a flirt? I don't think so, I had the same BF for a while.

12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? I was in concert band. I played the clarinet, bass clarinet and french horn, and I loved it. I even had a music scholarship to college.

13. Were you a nerd? I don't think so, I dated a football player, remember?

14. Did you get suspended or expelled? I got suspended once.

15. Can you sing the fight song? Nope

16. Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)? I don't think I had a favorite teacher Senior year, but Mrs Skinner was my favorite teacher. She was the science teacher in 9th and 10th grade. I LOVED HER CLASS!!

17. Where did you sit during lunch? I didn't go to lunch that often, I was anorexic in high school. When I did go I sat with my BF and his friends.

18. What was your school’s full name? PHS

19. When did you graduate? 1996

20. What was your school mascot? An Electric Bolt

21. If you could go back and do it again, would you? I would. But I would do a lot of things differently.

22. Did you have fun at the prom? Time of my life! Even though we were no longer dating I went with the football player.

23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with? Every once in a while I'll get an email from him.

24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion? I don't know, I went to my 10 year, I didn't want to go at first, but it was a lot of fun, I'm glad I went.

25. Do you still talk to people from school? Nope

26. School Colors? Blue and Gold

27. What celebrities came from your high school? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! So you were also one of those cool girls dating college guys and football players? LOL I had an eating disorder in high school as well. Are you doing better? For me, it came back a little bit after having my first baby, but I'm trying to stay healthy. Other than that, it seems like you had a pretty awesome senior year!

Sturgmom said...

We graduated the same year!

Tiffany said...

1996! I feel so old! I graduated in 1985 - yikes, that was ages ago!

Thanks for your comment the other day on the Global Food Crisis post - we made it to 127 comments!

T Rex Mom said...

Awesome! I love getting to know you a little bit better! My school colors were also blue and gold. And I CAN still sing the fight song! So sad, huh?

Kelley with Amy's Angels said...

Oh my goodness! How fun to read. I think I may "borrow it" for a future blog post!

Aileigh said...

Yikes... I don't even want to go there! I graduated in 1994, so I was a product of the late 80's going into high school. Big hair and all. I dated a football player for a milisecond. :) And had an eating disorder too... somehow I thought that apple juice and crackers were enough to eat in an entire day. Sad what body image does to you.