Thursday, March 12, 2009

Nothing

I don't really have anything good today. I'm in a bad mood, I have headache and a cold that just won't go away, and I'm tired. And the 70 degree (ok, 67 degree) temperature that we had on Saturday is now back to 30 degrees. Lovely.

I went to the Dr. for the cold on Monday, apparently it's a virus, the Dr gave me an RX that has codeine in it. Codeine makes me tired (read: pass out cold) so I can only take it bedtime, which I'm sure isn't often enough to make a difference.

M1 has been having behavioral issues A LOT lately, terrible two's my ass. It's the three's that are killing us. He was so terrible at church last night I was embarrassed of him. Hubby took him out twice and I took him out once and it just didn't seem to matter. I swear he was acting up at church b/c he knew there was nothing I could do about it. When we got home and he went to bed he screamed and carried on that he didn't want to go to bed for at least 2 hours. It was a delightful evening.
This morning after I told him to go downstairs so he didn't wake up M2 he walked in M2's room and screamed. So of course M2 got woke up. I don't know what is going on with him lately but he is getting the best of me. Of course Mamaw keeps baby-ing him so I don't think that's helping the situation either.

HHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH Ok I feel a little better after that scream!

On a brighter note I bought this: (**Since everyone has been asking- The top is from Old Navy!)and this: (from funkyvintagekitchen)yesterday and I fully intend on wearing them together. Now I just need to find some F.U.N. shoes to go with it! They make me think of SPRING!
Ok, still in a bad mood but I feel a little better... Oh, look its almost lunch time!

4 comments:

T Rex Mom said...

Oh goodness, I hope things improve. Shopping therapy is always helpful, though. So sorry about the cold. Viruses are so frustrating because there is really nothing you can do except fluids and rest. Feel better soon!

Caitlin said...

I can't believe that he went into the room and screamed!! What a stinker! He's lucky that he's cute!

Speaking of cute- where did you get that ADORABLE top??!! It is gorgeous and looks like it would be very flattering cut-wise.

I'm off to the mall myself in a few hours! :)

Sturgmom said...

The 3s are DEFINITELY the worst!!

Where did you get that shirt?? LOVE IT!

Kelley with Amy's Angels said...

I don't have kiddos so I'm no help in the Terrible 3's dept, but I do hope it gets better soon!

And I'm with the others...where on earth did you get that shirt? TOO CUTE!!

Oh...and I'm with you. Vegas for me is to see things, not so much to gamble. : )