Monday, March 9, 2009

Not Me Monday...

It's that time again! Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama...


I DID NOT have to get up at 3:30am to take M2 to his Second Opinion last week, and then fall asleep on the car ride down to leave Hubby driving by himself.

The Easter Bunny at our house HAS NOT started shopping for the Easter Basket gifts.

I DID NOT waste time at work on Friday morning waiting for Air Force One to land.

I DID NOT spend the ENTIRE 70 degrees Saturday outside with BOTH boys wearing shorts. I would never put my boys in shorts in March in Ohio!

I DID NOT have chips and dip and Chocolate Moose Tracks ice cream for lunch last week.

I DID NOT put too small diapers on M2 and he DID NOT in turn go through 6 outfits in one day. I would never do that to him, he always has the right size diapers.

I DID NOT by two canisters of Baby Formula and then tell M2 when they are gone he can only have cow's milk.

I AM NOT counting down the days until M2 no longer has to ride in an infant carrier meaning I no longer have to lug that heavy thing around.

4 comments:

Cammie said...

Happy Monday!!

Aileigh said...

At 4.5 months old and 16.5 lbs, I am dreading lugging the thing around for another 7 months! This kid is a chunk! Yay to no more formula! Happy Monday!

T Rex Mom said...

You get more smaller diapers in a box than you do big diapers! I can totally relate there! And I got tired of lugging the infant carrier around so I just left it in the car - saved me a lot of neck aches - literally! Thanks for your posting!

Caitlin said...

Wowie! 70 degrees?! I am moving to Ohio immediately!