Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My Preschooler

In all the madness of the last 2 weeks I just haven't sat down to blog. But in honor of Labor Day weekend and all of the laboring around the house Hubby and I got done, I'm turning over a new leaf and blogging!! I have sooooo many fun projects to share. We truly had the best 'working weekend' ever and I think we both felt very happy with all we got accomplished over the weekend.

In other news M1 started preschool last week. He's going to the local Christian preschool 3 days a week in the mornings. It's the same school he went to last year. Last year he only went on Fridays, and he didn't start until December so this is a little different.

He was clearly traumatized and didn't want to leave the house in the morning for school.

I think M2 was upset by it all too!

He was absolutely miserable on the drive over to school...

I think he just didn't want to go in...

I don't think he wanted to leave the parking lot...

He even stalled once inside...
M2 did too!
M2 also made himself comfortable in the class room.

I'm not sure he will be alright all by himself....
So clearly he was really excited, he still is and seems to really enjoy it. Thank goodness!! I'm so happy for him. They have to learn a Bible Verse a week and recite it to the teacher on Fridays. He learned his on the first day and told anyone that would listen. He even told his Sunday School teacher and our Pastor on Sunday. If they know the Bible Verse they get a sticker. I think we are going to end up with a pretty large sticker collection.

The first day Hubby, M2, Mama and myself all took him in. The teacher (who I LOVE) took a family picture of all of us. I can't wait to see it. I think that was such an awesome idea. But she's been the teacher there for 43 years so I'm sure she has a lot of awesome ideas. I am looking forward to a very exciting school year!!

3 comments:

T Rex Mom said...

Very exciting for him! Glad you're back. You were missed!

Kati said...

OOOOhh how exciting. I am loving all this preschool posts.

Your boys are adorable and I hope he loves preschool this year!!

Serenity starts tomorrow :)

Kelley with Amy's Angels said...

I agree. He looks absolutely bummed that he has to go! ;)

Can't wait to hear about your projects--I need some inspriation, so hopefully your projects will do that! ha!